In this tutorial section, we will study What is SEO – Search Engine Optimization 2020, its advantage, History, and There are 3 types of SEO – On-Page Off-Page, and Technical SEO
What is SEO
SEO’s full format is search engine optimization. SEO is the method of developing the more important and more noteworthy measure of site traffic by expanding the visibility of a webpage to clients of any web search tool.
Search engine optimization is a strategy to rank any website in any search engine results pages and get more relevant traffic.
SEO is a part of Digital Marketing. You can take any of your business online with the help of Digital Marketing and you can target them all in any country, irrespective of your users of any type and you can easily take any users till your business. You can come to digital marketing is a medium through which you can promote any of your types of business sitting at home.
With the help of SEO, you can rank any types of keywords and queries in the search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, etc) and you can gain a lot of organic traffic from SEO. The biggest concept of SEO Digital Marketing is that without it you cannot rank any type. If you do not want to do SEO then you can also do paid marketing through SEM (Search Engine Marketing).
History of SEO
Webmasters and content providers started search engines optimization SEO in the mid-1990s. The webmasters’ intention to start SEO was that they could analyze any website well, and the more webmasters who followed the rules and conditions, the more the change of that site will be that it came above all in the search engines.
In 1998, Larry Page and Sergey Brin developed 1 search engine, which was named Backrub, later changed its name to Google, Google is the world’s largest and powerful search engine.
The first version that came from the search algorithms, which was provided by the webmaster, in which I had the rule that we can use the keyword meta tag in our site, but in today’s time, the webmaster has become very much advance and this There have been many updates in the algorithms of Google, Bing, Yandex, etc have their own bots which track the activity happening in the search engine and these bots decide which web pages will come on top and which ones no. Nowadays SEO is no longer as easy as it has become very complicated due to increasing competition on search engine results pages.
Why do you need SEO
If we have to grow our business, then we have to move out of the local market and do business all over the world, only then our business will grow and that is only possible when we know the fundamentals of digital marketing. Digital marketing is such a medium to grow our business, with the help of which we can enlarge our business by sitting in any corner of the world.
You all know that nowadays everything has been done digitally, nowadays everyone will find you on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, any search engine, in such a way, today digital marketing is easier.
In such a situation, you have to think that now your customers will be told more than everyone, on social media or on any search engine, if your customer is found in social media more than everyone, then you need SMO or SMM if you If the customer is found on any search engine more than everyone, then you need SEO or SEM, you should target your audience according to your niche so that your business gets the maximum engagement and you can analyze your own the customer with the help of Analytics.
Advantages of SEO
- Maximize user experience: You can enlarge your user’s experience with the help of SEO by writing SEO friendly post and by filling the condition of on-page and off-page SEO.
- Get more Leads: You can generate many relevant leads for your business with the help of SEO.
- Higher Conversion Rate: If your website is ranking on top in Google or any search engine then it gets high conversion rates.
- Cost Management: With the help of SEO, you can manage your cost, because SEO is absolutely free.
- Brand Awareness: With the help of SEO, you can tell everyone about your business, and aware of them.
- Long-Term Marketing Strategy: With the help of SEO, you can target your long-term keywords, with the help of which you can run your business for a very long time.
- Followers on Social Media: You can get many followers on social media with the help of SEO and SMO.
- Website Speed: If you are from a little technical field, then you can increase the speed of your web pages by optimizing the JS and CSS of your site.
- Popularity: You can gain a lot of popularity with the help of SEO
- Target write audience: With the help of SEO, you can set a target audience and easily access your product and services near those people.
Types of SEO
There are 3 types of SEO – On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, and Technical SEO.
On-page activity is a part of SEO, in on-page SEO, all the work is done under the website. On-page basically uses the title, meta keywords, meta description, alt tags, heading tag, etc.
Off-page activity is part of an SEO. In off-page SEO, basically backlinks are made. Inbound links are taken from high authority sites to your site.
In Technical SEO, we do technical work, basically, our site is audited in this, most work is done on page speed, mobile-friendly pages, security, etc.